Monday, September 11, 2006

Josh here for the final post


Hey guys I have had an amazing time here this last two-and-a-half weeks. This weekend was one of the highlights for me we got to go to the rainforest and take a hike in the morning then after lunch we went our seperate ways and read, prayed and wrote about what we felt God was doing in us.

The trip has been in my opinion a huge success for me growing in what I felt my calling is where the next step should be, and I have met some very amazing people doing work for God. The children here I will sorely missed also. We spent the afternoon with them Sunday playing outside. We played soccer, keep away, and then some basketball on their dirt court. Had a lot of fun with them and then at the end we gave them a small gift to each and said goodbye.

We start flying back on thursday night here at 11:50 p.m. (3:50p.m. central time) so please be praying for us as we are flying that everything goes smoothly and we do not miss any of our flights :). Thank you all so mouch for the prayers I greatly appreciate it and for funding me to be able to go. I pray God bless you tenfold for being obedient and giving when someone needed.

Josh

No comments: