Friday, May 25, 2007

Megan Hoffman: Answers to Prayer!

I want to start off by saying that I am not sick anymore! Thank you so much for all of your prayers! It is such a blessing to be healthy! Today was absolutely amazing. This morning I went to this big rock overlooking Kipkaren for a time of prayer and journaling. It was beautiful! I spent most of the day at the school today. I taught Link Tag to a PE class of children around 6 years old. Afterwards their teacher didn’t come back, so I spent the next hour teaching them numbers and animal noises, and reading to them. It was really random and unexpected, but so much fun! Later in the day I taught an art class with Heather.
Tonight I was able to spend a lot of quality time playing games and practicing Swahili with the boys in my family, which was such a blessing! It was so much fun spending time with them and I am excited to become closer to them in the next few months!
We have being doing Tae-Bo in the mornings here, and are trying to get some of the Kenyan women to join us! It would be a great way to fellowship with them and get to know them better! I hope it works out!
I would really like prayer that my relationship with my children continues to grow and that I continue to find time each morning to spend in the Word of God and prayer.
I miss you and love you all!
In His Love,
Megan Hoffmann

No comments: