Tuesday, July 03, 2007

APU: Still keying

The team spent most of today working on their construction project, keying the homes at the children's home. Tonight, during dinner/debriefing/worship, I (Adele) got to share with the team about two girls they had met on the road the other day. As I shared, I couldn't help but cry. (Read this to understand why.) It turned into a time of intense worship. Some of the comments from them were that they know there are families in their towns, even in Azusa, with incredible needs, that they'd want to go home and see how God would lead them to serve.

Please pray for the team as we visit our center in Kipkaren tomorrow.

They're all doing REALLY well. Please pray that they'll finish well.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I can see why you couldn't help but cry while you were sharing your story. I got choked up and teary eyed just READING about it.

It's great to know what's going on with the team while they are there. Thank you for keeping us informed.

Could you please tell my daughter, Jessica, that I said "hi" and I love her?

God Bless you all...

Lori